Allowing to connect to any node for dev mode

This will allow me to connect to my local ganache node via proxy url. I think it’s currently only supported feature by LETH

Hey @Makoto it’s possible to connect to ganache node, and recover the first account, it’s not obvious but it’s possible, better to create an issue Issues · status-im/status-mobile · GitHub and we’ll develop it in a proper way, so now you can recover account using ganache’s 12 worlds, enable dev mode. go to network settings, press “+” , enter name and url (make sure you entered “http”, not “HTTP”) and save, choose this network, and re-login , and you will see 100eth in the wallet

there are some issues in latest develop, so yeah, we need this for sure, better to file an issue Issues · status-im/status-mobile · GitHub and we’ll implement it properly, thanks @Makoto

Done. Issue # 4817 (I cannot copy&paste url)

thanks, Allow to connect to any node for dev mode · Issue #4817 · status-im/status-mobile · GitHub

hey @Makoto, implemented, will be in next release

Nice! When is next release?

@Makoto now! …

1 Like

Hi, I am having issue adding my ganache node running on a computer on my local network as a custom network.

After setting it up, when I click the connect it tells me the following:

“Specified network id doesn’t correspond to network id by RPC url”

I tried it by inputing the chain id as decimal: 1337 and as hex (0x539) but the same issue appears.

I also confirm that the chainId entered is correct and work in other web3 browser.