Business cards - nearly ready

Hi all! We’re nearly ready to go with the business cards. Here’s an example of how the finished product will look:

It’s not too late to change our mind on design, so if you have any feedback, please do share it :slight_smile:

The pricing is ~£36.24 ($47) for 200 cards - in the interests of resourcefulness, please only order business cards if you really need them (thank you! :pray:)

I asked about getting personal QR codes for Status app added to business cards, and apparently we could do that, but it would involve additional work in creating a custom design for each business card (i.e. it couldn’t be easily templated, and seems like it would be prone to inconsistent outcomes). If we really want this, am happy to work with design to make this happen, just lmk.

I’m still figuring out setting up a self-service portal for future orders, but in the meantime, if you’re interested in getting some business cards, feel free to drop your name here in this spreadsheet.

I’ll aim to bring the business cards with me and distribute them in Prague, but you can also let me know if you’d prefer to receive them sooner or to your home address.

Cheers!
c

3 Likes