Desktop chat window

:zap: Thanks for sharing your idea! Please use this template to keep things organized

Idea name: online notification of chat users
Description: Icon light user online green user offline red network to user not connected yellow
Use case: As a user, I want to See if my chat members is online so that I know I am connected to user.
Target user: All connected chat members
Why this is important: Desktop Ap does not give any status users are connected disconnected from network
Any other comments:The chat AP window size cannot be adjusted to a small window. No option for chat window to auto open when message has been recieved ie from system tray to on screen. No ontop of screen lock option. Message delivery sound not working. No visual display, message has been recieved. Desktop Ap disconnects from network, no visual notification Ap is disconnected from network in Ap or on system tray icon.Unable to restart Ap via systray icon unable to exit Ap from systray icon. Suggest time stamp option end of sent and recieved message rather tham next to name. No message logs to save messages local.

If you think this is a great idea and know how to implement it, consider posting a project proposal on Assemble.

Hi, so this is actually now implemented (in master), at least for communities

but it’s still experimental and has to be enabled in the advanced settings

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.