Headspace renewal

Headspace renewal

We are heading towards our annual renewal date (July 27th) for Headspace and looking for input / feedback if we should renew for another year.

We currently have 30 licenses with a 100% adoption rate. For those who use it, do you find it useful and would you like us to keep offering this?

Last month we had 28% active users which is above the average benchmark set by Headspace of 20-25%.

For anyone not using their Headspace subscription and don’t wish to continue using it, please remove yourself and free up your seat for another CC to try.

I have downloaded some Headspace collateral for you to browse. If you are interested, check it out here

Any questions feel free to ping Stef or myself!

Cheers!

cc @Stef

1 Like

It did help me a lot in the past months. Basically it helped me build a meditation habit, and it helped in every area of my life. I’d love to continue to use it!

2 Likes

I’m also happy to continue using it ! :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

2 Likes

Please continue :slight_smile: I love the sleep songs for a quick afternoon power nap :sleeping:.

2 Likes

After getting some feedback regarding the renewal of Headspace, my view is we should sign up for another year.

The total price for the renewal from 30 July 2021 – 29 July 2022 is £2,025 (EUR 2,357) for 30 licenses. The price has increased by 4% due to the Headspace for Work policy.

If we wish to add any additional seats, we are able to purchase them whenever we need and the price for extra seats will be prorated. The price per seat is £67.50 (EUR 78).

If you currently have a seat but no longer use it, please release it so someone else can use it. If you are interested in having a go at headspace, please sign up https://work.headspace.com/status/member-enroll using your status.im email address. When we hit our 30 licences and need more, please ping me and I’ll arrange to get you access.

1 Like