Proposals for Monday in Prague

@Ben got that covered in the slides as well! Thanks!

@Dani it looks like we should leave 30m for Finance (maybe 15m preso + 15m Q&A) considering the large amount of interest in the space.

Jarrad/Carl would also like an extra hour, so our timing currently looks like:

• ~3pm to 5:30pm : Jarrad + Carl founders roundtable
  • 5:30pm to 6pm : Finance
  • 6pm to 7pm: Demoā€™s
  • 7pm onwards : Team dinner
2 Likes

@naghdy agreed - works for us.

Can you detail more Demoā€™s ? Core team members showcasing interesting demo from the hackathon?

Either that, or people who have demoā€™s from beforehand. So far nobody has responded with Demo proposals in this thread, but Iā€™m hoping it will come naturally during the Hackathon

If that is relevant Iā€™d like to do a short (5 mins) demo of extensions usage.

Did you miss my comment that Iā€™d be happy to demo the new website @naghdy?

What do you mean by demo exactly? If you mean TH presentation showing something, I responded above that Iā€™d like to show case wall of shame and do voting of, which will take some time. Or is TH a separate event?

Amazing. Iā€™ve made this: Status Town Hall Agenda Prague - CodiMD.

Please feel free to throw in your demo in there, and we can then come up with a way to stack rank if we get > 60m worth of time. Keep your demoā€™s short and sweet, with some time for Q&A as well :).

@oskarth you want to have a session with everyone to do Wall of Shame voting? What will that look like with ~100 people? Maybe ping me and we can come up with something.

Should we still do a Kudos shoutout & new hire intros?

Iā€™d like to demo the voting dapp :slight_smile:

The UX/UXR team would like to demo some of the cool work weā€™ve recently done. :partying_face:

@Philip Do you want to lead it?

Can we rebrand ā€œJarrad + Carl founders roundtableā€ to
ā€œharmonising on what weā€™re building, who weā€™re building it for and how we plan to do itā€.
(happy to remove ā€œharmonising onā€ or something less verbose)

Basically the session will be half preaching, half open guided discussion, some interpretive dance. So we can all harmonise on a few foundational concepts and we all are clear on exactly what weā€™re working on together.

4 Likes

of course. Updated the agendas and we can totally keep harmonising.

Iā€™d like to demo a new Whisper analysis/research app.

1 Like

Hey so sorry didnā€™t the mention. Yup, I can! Iā€™ll also check with the rest of the design team though to see if anyone else wants chime in!

A quick update on this. We are going to split the Town Hall into two section.

Town Hall Part 1 will happen at 5:30pm on Sunday for 2 hours

Town Hall Part 2 will start at 3pm on Monday as per usual schedule.

See the updated agenda here: Status Town Hall Agenda Prague - CodiMD

Uncleaned notes from Town Hall Part 1: Prague Town Hall - Part 1 - CodiMD

1 Like