Q1 2020 Quarterly Report

If you want to feel old, just think we are nearly a quarter of the way through 2020 :scream: Anyway, I digress… :wink:

Coronavirus may be disrupting life’s party, but the good old quarterly report is a constant. And it’s soon time for another edition!

This post is to give everyone involved a heads up so we can all get prepared.

===

Feedback from last edition

• Ship earlier
  • Clearer review deadlines
  • Make retrospective any info that has a lag

More in the Q4 2019 retrospective post.

Editorial

@ceri - plan to aggregate the content and write the copy by 6 April.

Reminder on content gathering - will pull all the updates for swarms/teams from a mix of:

Twitter + Discuss/Forum + Blog + Town Hall updates = Quarterly report update

Please just keep updating those sources mentioned above ^ or let me know if there’s anywhere else we should be following for your updates. I’ll gather the content and write preliminary copy, and ask you to review it for accuracy.

Design

@jonathan - do you think Leja would have capacity/interest in helping out again? Otherwise we can figure out something else. Would probably need help ~7-8 April .

Reviewers / content providers

Please be ready to review the report between 9-13 April . Tagging people I’d love to get involved, but lmk if you don’t have capacity or want to be part of the project!

• Editorial review - @rbin?
  • Product review - @rachel
  • Ambassador review - checking who wants to get involved, had some volunteers when I asked a few months back … TBC
  • Founder review - @carl and/or @jarradhope

Translators

@Jinho - wdyt to lining up translators for 14-16 April ?

Budget

SNT for translations, graphics & ambassador input = ~$1k. Will submit a proposal for this on Assemble.

Cheers all! If I didn’t tag you but you want to get involved, that’s fab, just ping here :slight_smile: Ceri

3 Likes

Nice, I will do my best to finish the tagalog version of my translation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, let me contact the translators soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i can translate from english to Greek if UR interested

2 Likes