Tax compliance support & declaration

Hi all!

We’ll shortly be deploying via BambooHR a tax compliance declaration to all contractors. Please take a look and complete the declaration if you’re happy with it. As we now have a legal counsel on the team, we wanted to offer more proactive support to contributors on their tax and registration implementation, and better understand how comfortable everyone feels with their compliance obligations.

If you’re happy with your tax/social security position and don’t require further support or guidance, we’d be grateful for your signature on the declaration. Otherwise, don’t hesitate to ping @sonyx @yessin @j12b or me with any questions you might have.

Cheers!

1 Like

Great progress so far - thank you to the 53 people that confirmed already :raised_hands:t2:

If you didn’t take a look yet, would be grateful if you could let me know one way or another by end of the week, cheers!

I can’t find it in my BambooHR account. Where should it appear?

That was my bad, I missed to send it to a couple of people who were the newest additions to BambooHR. Sorry about that, @stefantalpalaru! Sent you the form just now :slight_smile:

Got it. Thanks!

(apparently comments must have at least 20 characters)