Token swaps in wallet

:zap: Thanks for sharing your idea! Please use this template to keep things organized

Idea name: Token swaps in wallet
Description: Allow users to swap between tokens directly in the status wallet. This will enhance the user experience by allowing them to exchange directly from the same interface they manage their funds in. It also adds an SNT utility case by driving DEX referral fees to SNT controlled vaults.

Use case: *As a user, I want to exchange a token for another directly in wallet so that I don’t need to search and execute trades among multiple trades.
Target user: Any user that uses status wallets.
Why this is important: It removes a friction point for users in acquiring tokens they need to use and creates an SNT utility case.
Any other comments:
In response to the Vitalik AMA:
“I have always been optimistic about status, but the snt coin is another issue. The value of snt requires not only status success, but also an economic model. Is it possible that status can be combined with the built-in dex aggregator, a bit like metamask is now doing?”

If you think this is a great idea and know how to implement it, consider posting a project proposal on Assemble.

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.