Account issue, my account frizzed. i can't withdraw

Hi, I’m new with status wallet and be luck i got 10 ETH in mining pool, to withdraw that amount i should recharge the wallet with 5000 usdt, as per the advice from customer service,
however, i did the recharge with 5000 usdt and then i did the withdraw and I wait 24 hours to added that amount to my wallet, but nothing happened!!
when i asked the customer service they advise that my account has frizzed and I can’t withdraw the amount because my wallet is new!!! and i already informed the customer service that I’m new in statues wallet but they didn’t inform me that my account will be frizzed!!!
now my issue is that my account frizzed and i can’t withdraw the amount. please resolve for me that issue urgently, coz really i do like the app and i don’t want to go to another app.
Best

Hi, my wallet frizzed and I can’t withdraw and transfer money, I need solution please. Any one can help?

Have you do something with app via status browser?

Actually, my account and wallet is new, and when i do transfer and withdraw big amounts suddenly they freeze the account, coz it big amount I think, but even it’s big amount why they should frizz the account!!! They made this app to keep our crypto in even big amounts???
Now, what I should do to unfreeze my account?

i do withdraw from browser usdt but still moderated since 18/04/2023. but they frizz coz big amount as per the information from help center. !!!

hello, how i can complete account verification.?

Guys, how i can reach an in charge person for this app, it’s supper urgent!!!
Because the customer service didn’t support me to solve my problem!
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Nawar
I am facing the same problem, you manage to solve this issue?

Hi @AiZang and @Nawar

First, welcome to the Status Community forum. I’ll do my best to help you understand the issues you’re facing.

I’m trying to follow the storyline here. Please guide me and let me know if I understood this correctly:

1. You made a fresh Status Wallet
  2. You got 10 ETH from a mining pool
  3. You have the 10 ETH on your Status Wallet
  4. (here’s where I’m failing to understand the story): Someone from customer support told you to top up your wallet with 5,000 USDT?
  5. Then your wallet got frozen?

So, my questions lay in the 4. and 5. points:

• What customer support told you to top up your wallet with 5,000 USDT? To my knowledge, Status does not have customer support and if we did, we definitely wouldn’t advise our community members of such a thing.
  • I’m not sure how your Status Wallet is frozen, at it’s practically impossible for anyone to “freeze” your wallet.

Hello,
First of all, thank you for Support.
Your point of 1 - 2 and 3 are correct,
Point number 4 ( yes when I contacted the customer service on telegram, they advised me that I should recharge the wallet with 5000 USDT to get the 10 ETH reward, then I did the recharge of 5000 USDT and then communicated with them, they surprised me that i can’t withdraw the money because I should complete account verification and it must to recharge again by 7738.5 USDT !!!
And then I stuck and to get my money back I should recharge by 7738.5 USDT,
However, last three days I recharged the wallet with 7750 USDT and I informed the customer service, and then they advised that i did wrong amount that with extra 12 USDT because of this the verification is failed!!! And I should recharge again by 7738.5 USDT to complete account verification!!!
Now I didn’t believe them but it’s true I make withdrawal the whole amount of USDT in my wallet but in the last three days are still moderate???

Hope you understand what and looking forward for your support to get my money back,

Best

Hello.
Thank you for the response and please see my answers below.

1. You made a fresh Status Wallet - Yes, correct and my Status main wallet has been connected to ETH mining pool with their website: euhdf.top

2. You got 10 ETH from a mining pool - Yes, correct and they said it is an airdrop reward/ mining pool reward.

3. You have the 10 ETH on your Status Wallet - Actually, this 10ETH which they told that I have been rewarded from mining pool is not showing directly to my Status main account.
    Before this reward comes up, I was having more than 1120usdt on my status main wallet. But then, the day came that on my mining pool apps (euhdf.top) on where my status wallet has been connected, I got notification that I have been rewarded and at the same time, the 1120usdt has gone from my wallet while on the mining pool, it shows 10ETH will be rewarded but before I can get back my 1120USDT plus the 10ETH reward, I have to deposit the balance amount of 4,505.82USDT.

4. (here’s where I’m failing to understand the story): Someone from customer support told you to top up your wallet with 5,000 USDT? After I had deposited the balance amount 4,505.82USDT, they told that I can’t still get the money + the award as my account has to be verified and in order to be verified, I have to deposit the equivalent value of 20% of my amount which is 4368 USDT. As I really want to get my money back, I deposited the amount they advised. However, due to exchange rate during transfer, actual amount they got is 4369USDT, meaning 1$ difference only. But due to the difference, they advised that the blockchain has failed my verification as I should transfer the exact amount that blockchain has requested for verification. Meaning, it should be exact 4368USDT (no more,no less).
    In God’s sake, been that stupid to follow their advise again. So I deposited again for an exact 4368USDT.
    I thought everything will be settled and I can have my money back but unfortunately, NO.
    And instead, they requested another 6494USDT. They said, due to upgrade of ETH to 2.0, blockchain requires a so called “Proof of Stake”, without transferring this POS amount, blockchain will not release my money + the reward.
    After this, I stop depositing and chasing them to return my money back but they said they can’t till I can deposit the “POS” amount.

For your information, this is the number of customer service I am contacted with, +1(323)-861-4460 | telegram: @ETH13238614460

1. Then your wallet got frozen? Not just frozen but all my USDT tokens are gone from Status main wallet.

Will really appreciate if you can help me & Nawar to solve this issue and get our money back.

Please… Praying and Hoping to really solve this.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hello
Did you fixed your issue?

Thanks

Hi Nawar,

How are you?
No one get back to me to solve this issue.

How about you?

As I told you, they can’t help,
They told to get your money back you should deposit the same amount you lose!!! And they want the money in safepal wallet,
I don’t know how they will help us to get our money back but they asking to open new wallet and deposit the same amount we lost!!!
Be careful my friend and don’t lose more money.

Thanks

Dear all
Please don’t believe this application status wallet, you will lose your money, they are cheating on the users and every time they will ask you to deposit money to verify the account, but it’s fake, and they will ask for more money,
Don’t use this application don’t put your money with them coz 100% you will lose your money,
Thanks

haysst…
why there are persons like this.

haysst

Dear all
Please don’t believe this application status wallet, you will lose your money, they are cheating on the users and every time they will ask you to deposit money to verify the account, but it’s fake, and they will ask for more money,
Don’t use this application don’t put your money with them coz 100% you will lose your money,
Thanks

Status wallet is fake application don’t trust them,
They just take your money, you will lose your money,
We should stop this application immediately,

The Status Wallet app, downloaded from the official sources found at https://status.im, is a legit, encrypted messaging app, crypto wallet, and browser. The app enables anyone to message other users in a fully end-to-end encrypted way, without the worry of having their information snooped on by anyone. Not even the Status Foundation has access to your messages.

We can not censure any individual from using our app, therefore we expect users who do use it to act responsibly when using the application. We recommend you not open links from random users who message you them, especially if they claim to be “Status staff”, or claim you won an airdrop. Stay safe and be responsible.
Thank you,
Jaksa

You are just writing anything, and until now didn’t find solution to our issue,
So if you are sure that much, fix our issue with status wallet in front all the users and let them believe this user,
By the way we didn’t contact any person out of this application, we are dealing with customer service of status wallet on the application and on telegram,

We are waiting you to fix our issues and let us all believe you, it’s a challenge dear in front of all the users, and if you fix I will apologize in front of all, then if you didn’t fix means you are just speaking for nothing, and this application is cheating only,
Thanks